- You cannot add "Photography Fundamentals: Online - March 13th, 2022" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Leica Bespoke: with Phil Penman
Create your personalized Akademie session with Phil Penman
Leica Akademie USA and Phil Penman are now offering 1 on 1 bespoke online Zoom sessions for 2 hours based on your individual needs and curriculum. Sessions are available to be scheduled as 2 hour intensives, or alternatively as two separate 1 hour sessions.Topics will be tailored to your individual needs and may include, but are not limited to:
Topics or points of discussion may include:
Working with various lenses to add more depth to you work
Portfolio review with editing of additional work. A discussion of your images, what to look for in your selects.
Editing with Lightroom and Silver Efx.
Learning to make the best out of bad situations.
Working with people and how to get the best out of Street Portraiture.
How to incorporate long lenses into your Street photography Putting a feature together and how to pitch to a publication.
What happens after I register?
1. Schedule your bespoke session today.
2. Phil Penman will schedule a brief phone call to work on your tailored curriculum, goals, and topics of interest.
3. The briefing phone call will take place.
4. Your briefing will be emailed to you in a lesson plan format with your Zoom invite.
5. Your bespoke session with Phil Penman will take place.
6. Phil will send a follow up email from the session with any links or notes that may have come up during the session.
Phil Penman , a UK-born, NY-based photographer has documented the rapid flux of New York City’s streets for over 25 years. With clients ranging from People Magazine to The Daily Telegraph, he has photographed celebrated living legends, including Jennifer Lopez and Bill Gates, and captured historical moments such as the September 11th Terrorist Attacks. Penman’s distinctive style, versatility, and dedication to his craft has won him prestigious awards and exhibitions and distinction as one of the “52 Most Influential Street Photographers” alongside industry legends, Henri Cartier-Bresson and Sebastião Salgado. His debut book “STREET” launched as the Number 1 new release on Amazon for Street Photography,,and has since become a best seller and featured at MOMA in New York.