Destination Germany – 2019 Dates -Coming Soon
THESE DATES ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. Please contact akademie@Leicacamerausa.com to be notified of the next journey to Germany in 2019.
Leica camera invites you to join us on an all-inclusive 10 day trips to the Leica factory in Wetzlar, followed by a trip along the Romantic Road in Southern Germany.
This trip is ideal for both the long time fan of Leica and those discovering the brand for the first time. Regardless what your photographic level is, Leica has the perfect camera for you to use on this Discovery Tour through Germany.
From day one, you will be fully immersed in photography at Leitz Park, Leica’s international headquarters and factory. Your journey will begin with a stay at the newly opened Leica hotel on the Leitz park campus. A visit and stroll through old Wetzlar brings you to the spot where Oskar Barnack took the world’s first 35mm photograph. Over the following days, you will continue to be inspired as our tour winds through Bavaria’s idyllic medieval villages, majestic castles, and even a Benedictine monastery.
There is no better way to learn Leica, than the Leica Akademie and no better place than Germany! You can focus on the fun of photography as the travel, meals and hotel arrangements within Germany are taken.
The trip fee starts at $4,999.99 per person. Single occupancy rooms cost an additional $600. A $200 non-refundable deposit is is required to secure your place.
This Destination experience includes the following:
- Round trip ground transportation from Frankurt Airport by airport shuttle or bus.
- All transportation within Germany.
- Private lecture and tour of the Leica factory in Leitz Park Wetzlar.
- 8 nights of accommodation.
- Access to the full line of Leica cameras and lenses throughout the trip.
- Opening lecture, meet and greet and two days of learning and inspiration.
- Private instruction with two Leica Camera Instructors.
This program will be strictly limited to the first 14 deposits. Payments in full, must be made 90 days before departure.
Out of stock